Once again, I’m going ahead and writing another set of brief reviews on the following Pride mobility scooter models:
If you want the ultimate personal mobility scooter then the Wrangler PMV is the machine for you. It provides you with optimal power, a superior performance, superb reliability and immaculate styling. In addition to these superlatives the Wrangler PMV has the following features to offer as well:
- Provides maximum traction and power as it has dual motors
- The tires are 13 inches to give an enhanced performance on rugged terrains
- A high-back seat that includes headrest and sliders. The seat is also contoured.
- A maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds and a maximum speed of up to 10 miles per hour.
- An optimal level of torque is provided by the 200 ampere controller system.
The Pursuit is the definition of comfort and safety in the mobility scooter world. It comes with a reclining high-back seat that has a headrest and sliders included. There is also a complete lighting package that includes directional signals and a lower headlight. In addition to this, there is a front basket that is standard and also a rear-view mirror. Other features include:
- 13 inch solid tires that are low-profile.
- A maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds and a maximum speed of up to 7.25 miles per hour.
- A rugged frame for all your outdoor extravagances.