Remember the Buzzaround Lite? That’s right… it’s one of the more popular mobility scooters around.
Now there’s some great news for all you Buzzaround lovers out there. The new and improved Buzzaround Lite has just arrived!
The popular compact mobility scooter has become even better and the changes are all good. The standard seat has been replaced with a more comfortable and larger, 17×17 inch seat. In fact, this seat size now comes standard. The arm rests have been made more comfortable so that you can enjoy longer rides.
The new and improved Buzzaround Lite also has a wraparound Delta Tiller that comes as standard on all its models and also a new control panel design that has a backlit battery gauge. In addition to this, there’s a larger speed knob, a more convenient key location, and a more easily accessible horn button.
Some more features of the new Buzzaround Lite are listed below:
- The new version is much easier to operate
- It’s an ultra compact mobility scooter
- It’s very stylish
- The Buzzaround Lite torque is the highest torque compared to any scooter in its class
- This mobility scooter has the most advanced wireless connector system. This helps in easy disassembly and assembly. There are simply no wires that you need to worry about.
- It can be disassembled in three easy steps
- It disassembles into five pieces so that it’s easy to transport
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds and a maximum speed of 4 mph