The Pride Wrangler Mobility Scooter is another hit from a reliable and leading manufacturer. You do not have to believe me, believe the features!
The Pride Wrangler Mobility Scooter gives maximum traction and power as it has dual motors. It can achieve a maximum speed of 10 miles per hour and has 13 inch tires that give excellent performance on a rugged terrain. In addition to this, a standard deluxe contoured high back seat provides the user with ultimate comfort when riding through rough terrains.
The Pride Wrangler Mobility Scooter is basically a scooter for the outdoors but can also just as easily be used indoors.
Some specifications of the Pride Wrangler Mobility Scooter are as follows:
- It can manage weights up to 400 pounds
- A maximum speed limit of 10 miles per hour
- Its ground clearance is a good 7 inches, which is necessary for difficult and bumpy terrains
- A turning radius of 77 inches, overall length of 63 inches and an overall width of 31 inches are also good dimensions
- As is common in heavy duty scooters, the Pride Wrangler Mobility Scooter has its suspension in the rear and has an in line gear motor drive system. Add to this pneumatic 6 x 13 inches tires and a twenty mile drive range and you are good to go.
- Available in red and blue
And with a tag like Pride mobility backing the Wrangler Mobility Scooter this scooter is one of the best in its class and a must have!